ENYSE is an industrial company belonging to the group SICE Tecnología y Sistemas, within the ACS group.
To ENYSE, the success of their projects was consolidated based on a high level of adaptation to functional and operational needs of the various railways. In an industry increasingly integrating technology standards, the required Reliability, Security and Efficiency standards not only apply to system design level, but are the premise in conducting and commissioning of signaling projects "turn-key".
ENYSE has the ability to work in all phases of a project, from conception and design to manufacturing and maintenance of security installations, both belonging to other technologies.
The company has installed at various railway administrations:
- More than 240 interlocks
- More than 350 Km of traffic management via radio
- More than 700 Level Crossing Protection systems, with Interlocked (SBE) or Automatic (SBA) Half-Barriers
- More than 65 Level Crossing Protection systems by light - acoustic signalling (S.L.A.).
- More than 70 Level Crossing Protection systems with pedestrian signalling
- More than 15 stations with installation of MT / OT system.