ENYSE supplies and installs detection systems based on:
- Audio frequency track circuits without joints:
- Track circuits of high voltage pulses, ITE
- Conventional track circuits of 50 Hz with electrical isolation joints
- Track circuit with axle counter. ENYSE used and installed wheel detector type RSR122 / 180 with electronic axle counter type Frauscher ACS2000.
The ACS2000 axle counter is approved in ADIF by ENYSE since 2003. Is currently installed in various lines of ADIF, FEVE, as well as Chile with about 215 track circuits installed.
The ACS2000 is an axle counter for rail traffic, latest generation, developed and specially designed for use in all types of railway lines, including high-speed lines and last generation trains with eddy currents brakes.
The basic principles that have guided the design of the equipment ACS2000 are:
- Standardization. The ACS2000 is a device developed to meet the stringent regulations in Germany and in accordance with the Mü8004 standard, which was used as a basis for drafting the current CENELEC standards EN 50129.
- Compliant Standards EN50129, EN50128, EN50129, SIL / SSAS 4 and EN50159-2 Clase5
- Robustness and reliability in operating environments of this equipment both electrically and with different types of equipment on board on trains.
- Safe operation in accordance with the regulations of the German Mü8004 DB.
- Ease of Maintenance, based inter alia on modularity and non-use of active electronics on track, and ease of use with all kinds of old facilities as electronic interlocking.
- Ease of operation, both locally and remotely through independent inputs for each channel and potential free outputs.
- Ease of Integration with Signaling Systems and train detection systems, as security for transmission between stations for various applications such as automatic locking between stations, control and verification of distant elements or hub of information in stations recorders.
Regardless of the technology used to detect trains, are perfectly integrated with electronic or electrical interlocks and level crossings protection systems types: SLA, SBA or SBE.